dimanche 9 septembre 2012

Pourquoi fumes-t-on de la cigarette?

J'ai demandé à la communauté de 4chan, notamment sur le board /b/, la motivation qui déclenche chez eux le désir de fumer. Étant OP sur le dit thread, ma motivation est de déstresser essentiellement (loosen up).
  • I smoke because it's social. When it's not about being social - it's about taking it easy and just chilling. I never smoke because I have to, I smoke because I feel like it's a good time to smoke.
  • previously smoked to alleviate stress but found that effects of smoking made me feel worse (sore throat, chest pains) and consequently only added to stress.
    short term gain for long term pain
  • It's a lot easier to smoke and sit by yourself instead of pretend to text and sit by yourself.
  • I enjoyed it and the way it made me feel both physically and psychologically. The only reason I stopped was because I like being able to hit notes when I sing for my band. If all the health risks were still there except for the respiratory issues, I would definitely pick up smoking again.
J'ai réussi à accueillir divers propos, comme celui qui fume pour prévenir une dépression nerveuse (It keeps me from having a nervous breakdown), adoucir la pression sociale. Sinon, la plupart des propos disent qu'ils ont pris l'habitude de fumer en le prenant comme un acte social, pour faire passer du temps, ou plutôt, à vrai dire, pour avoir une bonne excuse de prendre une pause bien méritée.

What about you?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire